Why am I unable to add items to my watch list?

hushhushcollection123
Community Member

Whenever I add an item I am interested in, I click Add to Watch List and the Added to your Watch List sign comes up. However, when I check myebay, my watchlist is always empty. I tried to create my own list and add items, but that doesn't work either. Would someone please help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hushhushcollection123
Community Member

Thank you for replying. After the message comes up, I then go to myebay, but it says I am not watching anything. I've tried refreshing both myebay and the listing itself. I tried creating a new list and I can add items to that, but only sometimes, and I don't see what I'm doing differently when it works and when it doesn't. I have not deleted cookies or anything...nothing works. This has been going on for a week. Can anyone help me fix this?

Once you've added something to your Watch List, do you then use the back arrow key, or do you check from the left column or the My eBay at the top of the page?  If you add something to Watch, get that message, and then check it from the left side or the My eBay scroll-down menu, it should be there.

Sometimes there seems to be 'glitches' in the sytem, or things that don't work properly for some reason.  They usually mend themselves fairly quickly though, in a few minutes or hours.  The only other thing I can think of is if you delete your computer's cache and cookies (temporary internet files) and restart your computer, it may help to clear up any little problems.  For many people, just doing that works wonders. 

Ask a Question