a seller asked to send them a video of a product i bought that was defective. how do i do that?

zeroillo
Community Member

I bought a remote controlled car from a seller that was defective and they asked me to send them a short video as proof, in order to receive a refund.  When I attempted to do so, the e-mail was bounced back to me because it violated some sort of policy about streaming video.  Is there a way to get this video to them?

Any help would be great.  

Thanks,

Dan Carter.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

@zeroillo wrote:

I bought a remote controlled car from a seller that was defective and they asked me to send them a short video as proof, in order to receive a refund.  When I attempted to do so, the e-mail was bounced back to me because it violated some sort of policy about streaming video.  Is there a way to get this video to them?

I'm assuming this bounced attempt was via the eBay mail system.

If you paid via paypal you can attempt to send the video to the seller's paypal email.

-..-

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

... the Seller will also have to pay for your return shipping. 

Only if both buyer and seller are in the same country.

If you can show us how to print a Return Shipping Label that can be used by a Canadian seller for (let's keep it simple) an unhappy American buyer, please give us detailed instructions.

You don't need to send the Seller a video, 

If the item you purchased is defective then send the Seller a "item not as described" claim through eBay.

That should wake them up.... the Seller will also have to pay for your return shipping. 

Ask a Question