access to sellers store or items for sale

I am unable to access some sellers stores or items for sale, even though I know they have items and have done business with them before.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @bubbahotep61 - are you getting a particular error when you try to view their items? If so please get me some more detail about what it says (or a screenshot). 

If you are getting to their store page and it just doesn't show anything, your default shipping may be set to an area they don't ship to - double check to make sure!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

More than likely they either have no items listed, or they no longer offer shipping to Canada. That is what i have found searching USA seller's, that they don't have Canada as a shipping option.,  if you have a seller saved, you can always shoot them a message and ask if they still ship to Canada?

@bubbahotep61   tyler@ebay 

Is it possible if it was a store, they had it on holiday settings causing listings to not show?

-Lotz

Some sellers will restrict the number of transactions from a given buyer within a given period of time.

It's usually a scam prevention mechanism.

And for what it's worth, I understand that Paypal will only accept a relatively small number of transactions (12?) in a given payment.

But it sounds as if you had your location set up incorrectly and have fixed it now.

Ask a Question