eBay customer service and feedback issues

lminn20
Community Member

Hello,

I recently received several negative feedback from a buyer.

The story is... the buyer opened case on Paypal as "unauthorized transaction" and asked for full refund AFTER receiving the items.

The Paypal case closed today and I received email from Paypal that there is no evidence of authorized activity and I got the money back.

I called eBay twice today to remove my negative feedbacks and to change the feedbacks I left for the buyer. HOWEVER, the eBay customer service representatives only say frustrating things like... oh it is ok to have some negetive feedbacks, you have many other positive feedbacks, you can try follow up, you did your part, I understand, etc, etc. 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE?

I also did the new report buyer thing like a week ago. No emails, No messages, No actions, No nothing what so ever.

I didn't do anything wrong and received negative feedbacks, but I can not do anything about it?

Paypal did all the investigation for like a week and I got the money because the buyers nonsense claim was wrong. Why do I still have to hear from your cs that it is OK to have some negative feedbacks?

I am seriously disappointed with eBay cs and your system. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Do I feel for you, sure..to be on the receiving end of such a PITA.

The thing is, that what you are complaining about, these boards are full of...ebay doesn't respond the way you want/expect them to, so you need to vent, I get it.

Sure inform the community of your pitfalls, allow us/me to learn from your experiences, but do not think for one second that someone from ebay will hear your plea, That is all I wanted to make you aware of...No one from 'ebay' will respond on these boards..

The ' A drop of water' analogy was my weak attempt at allowing you to see this. My apologies as no slight was intended. Keep up the good fight post the results, because I would like to know the results.

lminn20
Community Member

hereiam87//

Pond that are made up of drops. Dont think of yourself like that. Companies must respect and care for all customers. Business basic.

We are simply drops of water in a very big pond.

lminn20
Community Member

hereiam87//

I think some do, and people will know these issues happen.

I didn't expect to hear anything like that from customer service representatives of a global company like eBay.

?:|You do know that ebay doesn't read these boards...They are policed by the community at large.

lminn20
Community Member

correction:

The Paypal case closed today and I received email from Paypal that there is no evidence of "unauthorized" activity and I got the money back.

Ask a Question