how do i get ebay .com to come up on my ebay page instead of [not as many items] ebay.ca

being a canadian ebay.ca comes up when im searching for stuff ,i want ebay.com to come up as there are more items to look at and i cant figure out how to do this, regards w.c.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

scifan57
Community Member
Any items that are listed on eBay.com and offer shipping to Canada and include the shipping cost to Canada will show up on a search of eBay.ca.

Hi wc...Yes ebay.com has a lot more items but many sellers do not ship to Canada. Always check ships to under other item information to see. Can ask seller in advace of bidding/buying if they would consider shipping to your location.

Log onto to www.ebay.com , sign in , can view your myebay. Com has a shopping cart that is not yet available on ebay.ca.

Hello everyone!  I have been purchasing items from ebay.ca  since last year and just the other night I somehow ended up on ebay.com with out even trying.  What a mistake,or maybe not, that was.  I collect geisha dolls and ebay.com had all these dolls that I had never seen on ebay.ca. For what ever reason many sellers don't sell internationally but unless they state in their listing " no internationl buyers" then it's worth it to give them a quick email to find out one way or another.  Just a few days ago I did just that and ended up meeting a wonderful seller who lives in Oklahoma (where all the fires are)  who has no problem at all shipping it up  here to Canada and now we're keeping in touch.  You can meet new friends on ebay also. Go figure!  Anyhow, since I accidently ended up on ebay.com I have gone back a few times and all I do is go to google and type in ebay.com and away you go!

Ask a Question