Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

NEW FOURM / EBAY LOOKS ! UMMM ???????????

Instead of making everything look NEW all the time and adding new useless features that look stupid . Maybe should take that money and lower fee's Just a Thought ? how high can ebay go with fee's i mean once you hit 20% average paypal / ebay who can ...

Dsr Is not that bad if you figure out ways to be its friend .

Dsr can be a real pain here are a few ways i work around it myself personally without really lowering S/H costs . (thats the only one i have an issue with avarage 4.7-4.8 with everything else) Send Notes in with packages (works Killer Brought me from...

eBay Announces Kijiji: Please let us know your feedback here

eBay Launches International Classifieds Websites We would like to announce our launch of online classifieds Web sites in select international markets. Launched under the brand Kijiji, which means “village” in Swahili, the Web sites offer people in th...

***eBay Workshop: Understanding the eBay Store, Tuesday, November 9, 2004. 1:30-2:30 PM ET

Host: eBay.ca Seller Development Group Date: Tuesday, 11/09 Time: 1:30 - 2:30 EDT Location: Selling on eBay Board. click here Description: A discussion on how eBay members can expand their business with an eBay Store. eBay Stores are a special part o...

Love paypal's coomunication style

Sold something on Fri, shipped it too.... On Monday got paypal's reversal e-mail with following subject: "A final reminder to provide information by 4/25/2009" I really like the word "final" in the very first message. Need to find my final tracking n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Easiest way to sell non-listed product?

Say the situation is that customer asks if I carry some part. I have it in stock, just was not listed on eBay yet, but it is on my website as website update is automated as long is something in my inventory and has all necessary information, the next...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No explanation regarding feedback removal....

In the past month I have had 2 feedback removed ( I don't know whose) with no email or explanation from eBay. They used to notify us if someone was NARU'ed and that they had removed all feedback from that buyer. Is this another service that has been ...

How is your sales during the Easter weekend?

I am curious because mine are way down. I am not sure what happened, but on Friday it went to the tubes. Unfortunately, this is the day, when I played with my listings and made the font little bigger and enabled back my header with floating IC. Altho...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for tips to promote your site

Question to fellow power sellers. As many of you I venture into making my own site/store, which I have almost finished. The next step to make it visible on the net. I don't have that much experience in promoting sites, SEO optimization an so on; and ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

From selling on eBay to a brick store?

I am thinking to move my biz into next level in the next couple months and diversify a bit and I would like to get some info on opening a local brick store and I would appreciate any comments, warnings, advice from people who have already done it. I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wow! Unwarranted Neg Feedback removed within 15 min!

Got a negative feedback from a NPB saying that we never responded to emails and that we gave complaints without reason. Sent an email to powerseller support saying that the buyer was lying (he was the one who ignored multiple emails, messages, and in...

BEWARE RE: Canada Post Label Cancellations

Hi. I thought I'd remind everyone to make sure they are getting refunded for any of their label cancellations. So far, Canada Post has failed to refund me twice. When you're in the heat of listing and shipping you don't always think to follow up on t...

How to cope with troublesome buyers?

I'm sure all sellers have come up with their own way to deal with troublesome buyers. I find in the last month I have had quite a few buyers that are giving me quite the headache. I had a buyer today claim that they had a dress come with holes b/w th...

Paypal CP shipping and VentureOne How does it work?

I do all of my shipping with paypal. I've heard there are benefits with VentureOne. I use a ventureone account only for getting labelopes. Do I get benefits of protection/claims now? Is there some way of tying my paypal shipping with ventureone? Does...

URGENT - ISSUE WITH ALL MY LISTINGS

I have no idea and was curious if anyone else is having issues with their account. Most of my listings are showing in searches but when I click on them they say they have been pulled. Maybe 10 out of 300 are okay?? Ebay hasn't responded and I can't g...

Need Help Finding........

With regards to the "new look" My eBay pages, and specifically on the "Active Lisings" page, I am just wondering if someone could help me modify that page to show how many of each item I have listed (inventory count). It seems like that info was on t...

My praise to CanadaPost

I just got a money order from UK buyer. The only portions of address that are correct is my name, street and city. He specified "NOL" instead of "ON", typed "7P1L5" instead of "L7P1L5" and what's best, he send it to "United States". He did not specif...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Detailed Seller Rating Reports

I know this can be a hot topic but I am curious! I am not asking for feed back on how you are feeling DSR's or Feed Back is unfair. I am curious about the reports only. I had noticed on my DSR's stats page a link for "See Your Reports". I don't remem...

Are the 5 & 10 Cent Listing Days Over?

We have not had a discounted listing day for quite some time. Just wondering if they are a thing of the past. It would seem to me to be advantageous to EBay to continue with them. Surely they make money when people are listing items like mad on those...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need advise. What would you do??

Recently shipped an item and received an e-mail stating item was damaged. It was an ashtray stand. Packaged very well with lots of peanuts and bubble wrap to protect it during shipping. Client did not accept insurance coverage and auction clearly sta...

Another PayPal story

Hi, I need some light from more experienced once. I sold two items to Canadian address, shipped expedited with tracking the same day, each item value around C$150, five days later payment reversed, no explanation or hold, I emailed purchaser if he kn...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

available shipping services in Canada?

Hi Everyone, I'm looking into other shipping services to send my items. I've actually had pretty good service with Canada Post, but I'd like to look into other providers. I've been approached by a company to try dropshipping, and I know that the cust...

(MUST READ) Appeal a dispute decision made by Paypal

It's a long story and I'm trying to make it short. I sold a voip modem+ a cordless phone on ebay and the buyer blackmail me to get the two items for free, otherwise he'll leave a negative feedback to me. I said no and he opened a dispute. With paypal...

Product sourcing websites

Hi all, Has anyone had an experience with any of the product sourcing sites, example could be www.worldwidebrands.com I am looking for a reliable/legitimate site. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Liliana

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Customer Service still only Auto-responding

Have a situation where a buyer tried to extort feedback. it's pretty clear cut. I emailed all of the buyers 10 threatening feedbacks to Ebay Trust & Safety. Included the headers. All 10 were auto responded to with the same phoney customer service nam...

Counterfeit items - is this a problem in your category?

Just wondering if anyone else has seen an increase in the number of illegal items being offered in their categories? If so, have you tried to do anything about it aside from contacting eBay which is useless. For instance, in this search, only ONE of ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quick question about boot a bidder

Some one has bid on one of my items........I would prefer not to sell the item to this bidder. If I was to 'boot' the bid can I then safely block them? Sounds silly I know, but I have never booted a bid before........

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.