jun-2362
Community Member

Get me an agent that I can talk to!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marnotom!
Community Member

Links to online chat and phone options for contacting customer service can be found on the help page related to not received items:

https://www.ebay.ca/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

I'm guessing that you're a bit late in getting eBay involved in this situation. If that's the case, there may be other avenues you can pursue for recovering your funds, depending on how you paid.

You are probably too late for an eBay refund under the Money Back Guarantee, which is only good for 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery.

You may still be eligible for Paypal's Buyer Protection which is good for 180 days from payment.

If you did not use PP to anonymize your financial information, you may be able to open a chargeback with the credit card you used. Most allow between 90 and 180 days from payment for chargeback. The 1-800 number is on the back of the card or on your monthly invoice.

What did you purchase and why did you not contact the Seller who sold youthe item?

eBay has nothing to do with that...