I need help with a purchased with I received 2 different sizes shoes

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had reported to eBay Authenticity Guarantee, this is what they replied to me below: 

Hello Janette,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide the pictures we requested.  I understand you opened a return because you received two different sizes, but that your claim was closed and you're wanting to appeal the decision. I’m sorry to hear this order has not gone as expected and want to do what I can to help!

I've reviewed the pictures you provided and I noticed that the Authenticity Guarantee tag was no longer attached to the shoes.  In order to be eligible to return your shoes the tag would need to be attached to verify they are the same that were sent.  For this reason, we will not be able to appeal your claim.

I know this situation is not ideal but you can always try reselling these. You would need to notate that they are two different sizes when listing but there are buyers that look specifically for that.

I know this may not be the answer you were looking for, however, I hope the information I’ve provided is helpful. I would suggest for the future that if returns are something that is important to you, to check the seller's return policy when purchasing. Also, reviewing the photo, description, and asking questions before purchase can help make sure you know exactly what you’re getting.

I hope the best for you going forward and thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,

Ciana F.

eBay Authenticity Guarantee

My Replied: 

I did not close the file and I will need to go farther with this! The tag was removed not knowing it was a different size until I tried them on. I will not resell them as this is not My choose to purchase something that was not described. I want an appeal please. 

I have found this reply email from  Ciana F. unacceptable. I have been a long time good track record client of Ebay. Ebay is a large company, why would you want to risk my loyalty over a dishonest seller? I have provided  more than enough information and photos to you. I had trusted the Ebay Authentic Guarantee team of all my purchases in the past. I received 2 different sizes of shoes which was never what I expected. Naturally I removed the tag not knowing they were 2 different sizes until I tried them on. I also did not have any information regarding not removing the tag as part of the return until after I reported to the team and received an email after. I had no idea what the procedures were. I reported this t he evening of the delivery  as soon as I discovered they were the wrong sizes. I paid $470 CAD for these shoes and I can not wear these shoes as one foot does not fit. Ciana F suggested for me to resell them is absurd! This seems to me to be a slip up between the Seller and the  Ebay Authentic Guarantee team, not me the buyer. In the email from Ciana F had no remorse for the loyalty of a long time client and this prompted me to send this reply as this is extremely unfair and unjustified to me. 

I want an apparel over this and I will continue to follow through this to higher up if I need to be. 

eBay Authenticity Guarantee responsed: 

Hello Janette,

I hope this email finds you well. I would be happy to pass along the feedback you have provided in the email, however the appeal has been denied, and no further appeals will be considered. While we do appreciate the 16 years of loyalty you've had with us, we are unable to make exceptions on coverage for items that the authenticity tag has been removed.

I hope this helps and that this email finds you and your loved ones in good health, and I want to let you know that I appreciate you, your time, and your business.  Thank you for being part of our eBay family and giving me the opportunity to serve you.

Thanks,

Ashleigh

eBay Authenticity Team

My last replied: 

As I said throughout my emails, this does not help me whatsoever. I would like to get information regarding how your company can deniel an appeal without information and procedures provided to the client in the first place. I was not informed regarding not removing the tag until after I reported it. This is a huge misrepresentation and misinformation on Ebay Authentication Team and the Seller. I want to move further with this request, please provide me with the proper contact information for the management team. 

I spended over $470 CAD and there was no compensation offered to me for the mishap or anything! No Acceptable. 

I need help please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

While most Claims can best be settled through the Money Back Guarantee, you are also covered by the chargeback policy of the credit card you paid for.

Phone the 1-800 number on the back of the card and enquire.