Refund Requested from Seller - No Response from Ebay Or Seller

I am posting this here because I think I've been scammed - seller isn't responding to messages and has a horrible feedback rating (I know, I should have seen it.), and now, even though it's been 4 days since I requested the refund, the furthest I can get is sending Ebay an email, getting an automated response that requests a reply if its answers don't help and then..... address rejected. My email back to them explaining the issue literally cannot get through.

Message to Ebay Follows:

"Hello,   I purchased from seller on January 29th, 2020. More than a week ago I requested information on when I could expect it to come out, due to delays, and to this date I have not received a response, even 4 days after opening the request for a refund.   In addition, they had broken the Ebay.ca presale policy that states "Presale listings must guarantee that the item will be shipped within 30 days of purchase." (At the earliest it would ship March 31st, a full 2 months later.) "The date the item will be available to ship must be clearly stated in the listing" (The listing only said "Around March 31st") Please take action on the case listed above so that I can receive my return for this fraudulent listing.   They have already had their opportunity to respond and I would like the order cancelled and my money refunded.   Thank you and best regards,"

View Entire Topic

What is the estimated delivery date in your purchase detail?   Have you already opened an item not received case? If it has been more than 30 days since the last eta you won’t be able to open a case through eBay but you should be able to open one through PayPal or with your credit card.