Seller used the wrong zip code!

Hello all.  I recently purchase a piece of petrified wood from a seller in California.  The shipping was Global Shipping.  About 10 days after purchase the item showed to be delivered even though the tracking showed it to be still in Kentucky.  I have not received any confirmation from Global Shipping that they received it even though it shows it has been delivered for  5 days.  It shouldn't show it has been delivered if it had arrived at the Global Shipping center.   I have found some information that the zip code for Global Shipping is 41018 but the seller used 41025.  It is rather confusing since some information shows that 41025 was used by Global Shipping at one time.   It appears from recent forums on eBay that other sellers have made this same mistake.  I have phoned eBay and they say to wait a few days more.  I am just wondering who got my log!!

View Entire Topic

Both postal codes are in Erlanger Kentucky so they are probably both PB addresses. Sellers are given the address by eBay/PP on the payment info so it would be unusual for a seller to have the wrong address. You said you haven't received confirmation from PB that they have received it, what sort of confirmation do you usually receive?

It was a holiday in the US on Monday so they might be a little slower on processing packages or just slow on updating tracking showing that it has already left the center.   It isn't uncommon for a package to leave Erlanger but to not be given a tracking number right away.