Where's My Bike!!

Hi everyone.  I have been dealing with a situation with a seller and Global Shipping.  I recently purchased a 1971 Schwinn Lemon Peeler crate bike from a seller in the U.S.  The seller shipped the bike to Global Shipping in Kentucky using a bike shipping company called Ship Bikes .com.   I kept watch on the tracking on the bike but nothing was happening.  The only tracking shown was that the seller shipped the bike, nothing else.  I contacted the seller who is a little slow to respond and he did finally let me know all the info on the bike shipper etc.  The bike had arrived a Global shipping last Saturday, the 29th.  The tracking still hasn't been updated since it left the seller.  I noticed that the information provided by ShipBikes.com showed that my last name wasn't included in the shipping and so that had me a bit worried.  I finally phoned eBay, no way to contact Global Shipping anymore,  and they contacted G.S.  I received a message from G.S. and they say everything is fine and the bike will be delivered.  Still no tracking.  I'm still worried.  I am considering contacting eBay again.  Not sure what to do, wait or call!

View Entire Topic

Shipbikes.com shipping shows it arrived but Global Shipping tracking stops right before arrival at their warehouse.

That's confusing.
There should be no GSP tracking until it does arrive at Erlanger.
Then when it passes customs brokerage, it gets a GSP tracking number that starts with UPA  and is sent on.
Do you mean eBay tracking of the shipping to Erlanger and the GSP?

Hi. I purchased the bike on the 21st, the biked was shipped the 25th and the expected delivery date is between the 16th and the 24.
I assume you mean it was purchased and shipped in February and is scheduled to arrive between March 16 and 24?
You won't be able to open an eBay Dispute until the 24th, but you could open a Paypal Dispute now, since they allow opening Disputes any time after payment.
The disadvantage of a PP dispute is that you will not be able to then use eBay as an appeal if you lose with PP. You will be able to go to the credit card you back your PP account with and look for a chargeback.
If you start with eBay, you have both PP and the card as backup protections.