Tracking as a guest. No access code

I paid for my item as a guest. I was notified that my item has been shipped and a shipping number starting with UPAAB was giving to me via email. When I click the link on the tracking number it asks me to either sign in or use guest. I have to use guest, so it asks for my email and access code. It says the access code is in the order confirmation email. I received an order confirmation email but there is NO access code, so i'm unable to log in as a guest to track my package. What do? 

View Entire Topic

I have the same question, but I did find out that the initial tracking "UPAA." is a Pitney Bowes number. You must have purchased using Global Shipping. I called Pitney Bowes, and they confirmed that my package (purchased as a guest on August 19) had arrived at the their processing centre in Kentucky but it had yet to be processed. On the 25th of this month I received an email from Canada Post that the shipper had created a shipping label. So, I'm assuming it has now left the Pitney Bowes centre and is on it's way to Canada. 

I was hoping I would be able to track it through the US, but I have no idea where the access code is located that I can enter into the ebay guest tracking thing.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts