Shipping Delays

liobr-10
Community Member

Not sure if this is the right place to vent about this. But, I ordered a set of golf clubs nearly 3-weeks ago and had them shipped to Canada. Shipping cost $90 which seemed steep compared to other sites I have shipped clubs from in the past, but I thought not much of it. The shipment was processed almost immediately which was promising, but it has been a total pain ever since. The shipment is USPS International Priority mail. They left Alabama, took 5 days to reach Miami where they sat for another 5 days. Now they have been sitting at Canada customs for a week with absolutely zero update. Though I know that USPS, Canada Post, eBay, etc have nothing to do with the border service agencies, I must voice my disappointment. For $90 shipping, this seems incredibly poor. 

Has anyone else had similar experiences? If so, is there anything I can do from my end to speed up the customs process? I've shipped countless items across the border and have never had it last more than a day or two at customs. 

View Entire Topic

if it is a full set of clubs, and sent priority the price is about right. as far as the delays, it could be so many factors,  and sitting in customs for 5 days over the weekend is not a stretch ,, Don't fault the seller for this ; as this is obviously a postal matter,  and with that being said sometimes they are fast , and sometimes they are slow.. i don't think any amount of phone calls will expedite the matter..

Ask a Question