Shipping from Canada

I ship from Canada, small parcel post here has no tracking only proof that parcel has been accepted by the post office. That kind of shipping is in the range of $10 to $12.

To get a tracking for USA it costs $20 and for rest of the world only way is to send it surface 6 weeks trip at the cost of $40 or more. Most of buyers do not belive it and when I send them the Link to CPC they demand the cheap no tracking way.

I put this in my listings; Shipping Terms: Without Tracking  $10.00 packing/shipping to USA $20 with tracking $12 without tracking for all other countries and $40 with tracking.  $12.00 for Canada with tracking, Please chose the method! I will not be responsible for shipments without tracking number.

Is there a better way? Most of my items are to low price to pay for the shipping.

View Entire Topic

Yes, Canada Post is the bane, is the demon of all poor people trying to get ahead a little and survive in the world of corporate nations.  I can't understand why they want to penalize the little guy with these outrageous postal services.  I was just living in China and their postal service is freaking great, even to U.S. and others!  I am now back in Canuck land and shocked at this CP BS.  I have heard Shippo works in Canada but I'm still working on that to see if it's true.  I guess I'll have to check Fedex and Dhl, etc.  What a freaking bloody mess.... Canada Post truly sucks.

Ask a Question