Shipping

Seller from USA selling to Canada must ship threw Ebay shipping center right I bought a watch the seller says he is shipping from USA but he shipped DLH with is china right.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

@papval418 wrote:

Seller from USA selling to Canada must ship threw Ebay shipping center right I bought a watch the seller says he is shipping from USA but he shipped DLH with is china right.

Does the listing say the seller is using GSP (Global Shipping Program)?

Are you sure it was shipped DLH ?

DLH Express and DLH Worldwide are based out of Europe.

DHL in case you mixed the letters up, is one of the largest freight shippers in the world (also not based in China).

-..-

marnotom!
Community Member

@papval418 wrote:

Sellers from the USA may choose to ship directly to Canada if they so choose, and in most cases this is the better option than using the Global Shipping Program and shipping through the Global Shipping Center in Kentucky.

However, if the listing page specified that the Global Shipping Program would be used to forward your item to you, the seller should be using it to ship your item to Kentucky, otherwise there's the chance that your item will be hit with a second chance of import charges.

DHL is a German-based courier that has branches in a number of countries, including China, but its presence in the United States is pretty limited.  It may be that your seller used DHL to ship your item to the Global Shipping Center in Kentucky.

If your item was assigned a tracking number starting with "UPAA" (or something very similar), your item should be forwarded through the Global Shipping Program.  Check the tracking on this page:

http://parceltracking.pb.com

If the seller has done their job properly, there should be tracking for the item even for the leg from the seller's location to the Global Shipping Center.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts