I can't seem to open paypal from any links, for from sold item links or address links in google

Is PayPal down ? 

I sold something privately and it took forever to get notification of payment and when did, notification not the same format as usually get for eBay items or other private sales done in the past, but looked like had got similar in the past, for just sent money,  (Didn't include buyers shipping address, but correct name and email address as well as my correct name format )

From

"service@intl.paypal.com" <service@intl.paypal.com>

address looks right and no oddities with that...(in the past seen the right name, but a different email in the bracketed part for likely scam emails)

But Can't get into or open paypal .com or ca, from any links on eBay or on the web...to see if the payment is in my account, keeps timing out or producing error messages, on both my laptop and a mobile device, I even tried different browsers, restarting my computer..   

View Entire Topic
tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @vetteuser! I bought a bunch of things today (yay Black Friday!), and had my notifications of payment take a long time to come through, but it did catch up eventually. 

If I had to wager a guess I would think that it's been a busy day for PayPal and some traffic is getting bogged down. 

If you still find that things aren't coming through after you've given it some time you can always contact them (like @momcqueen mentioned I prefer Twitter to contact them) and they can have a look for you!

Ask a Question