Listing says 'Does not ship to United States' despite adding a flat rate

Hello,

I have an item listed that does not seem to have an option for the US (I am in Canada) despite having added one:

www.ebay.ca/itm/113410814513

At first I entered the dimensions and no options came up when calculated shipping so I did it on the CP website and just added it as a flat rate International Air. After listing it I checked and it only showed as shipping to Canada. I removed the parcel dimensions so I knew it couldnt be that causing the issue.

I did some googling and changed it to Expedited Parcel USA but again it is as if I didnt add any option at all. I got a friend in the US to check it and it clearly says 'Does not ship to United States' where it would normally say the shipping price. I definitely have USA ticked  as the only country under 'custom location' in the international shipping section. 

I decided to try using the rate table but of course that didnt work either so I removed that. Really not sure where I am going wrong. Any advice is appreciated thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Ok I figured it out in case anyone with a similar issue stumbles across this. The US for some reason had been added to exclusion list as part of N. America despite not being there for previous listings.

Yes that North and South America exclusion has been a problem for years.

tyler@ebay

Something that should be looked at by the tech guys.

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Glad you were able to get it sorted out @mark_sh2!

Thanks for the tag @reallynicestamps - I'll make sure the right folks are aware.