gave free shipping by mistake how to fix

Hi I made a huge mistake. Had to redo a listing combining several items for a buyer. Rushed through the listing form and didn't notice that i neglected to click that buyer pays shipping. So the buyer paid asap and it said free shipping. I compounded the mistake by printing the darn label so now my profit it gone. i messaged the buyer telling them of my mistake - no reply yet and telling them that i need the shipping money. how do i fix this? cancel the order after i already printed the label and paid for it? now item is marked shipped. or just redo another bogus listing for the shipping amount for a buy it now for the buyer to purchase? what if they don't reply to me? its just too darn hot for this big  mess. yep it's a hot mess! seriously i want to cry. lol

sherie

View Entire Topic

Sorry but been there/done that, own the t-shirt.

As others have said here, you're stuck with it.

Better to eat the profits than try to break the deal creating a "s" storm in the process creating mistrust, an Ebay smackdown, and a bad review.

And I just saw your response. That Ebay customer is gold. There's not many like that one.