Tracking # and negative feedback

Just vent: how a buyer can leave a negative though the tracking# shows item is still in transit??GRRRRRR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

yes ebay need to step up and look after it's seller's.. we ship items in good faith, and the postal service is letting us down.. Forcing refunds when items are still in transit, and thinking customers will repay when the item finally arrives.. That happens less and less, as the buyers figured out i waited long enough it should be free, and the post office is not honoring  any time guarantees.

By the way i believe your negative will be removed as it is due to the cornavirus.

I just looked at your feedback and this nasty cow pushed you down to an undeserved 75%.

Which is pretty much a poisoned account.

While I would still wait for the delivery and then leave a Response, followed by appealing to eBay for removal of the feedback,  in the short run you can build feedback by buying.

Choose sellers who appear to leave feedback on shipment, and buy stuff you would normally be buying for around the house. Specialty candy, tampons, cheap earrings, toner ink, salted almonds, books, DVDs of Crazy ex-Girlfriend or Brooklyn99, single issues of vintage comics, hair dye, chocolate marshmallows, knitting patterns.

The immediate feedback will help mask the damage.

Because she's a nasty small-minded self-important entitled twirp?

Feedback is an opinion on the transaction, and eBay will probably let it stand. That being said, FB is not used by eBay to assess your selling account.

Nor do many future customers look at FB. Most seem to think 95% is just hunky-dory.

You can, when the item has been delivered, add a response to the FB. "Shipped June 1 FB June 11 Delivered June 12 " for example.

Usually while leaving a Response is your right, it is not a good idea. But in this case, if you keep in calm and factual, she will look like an impatient ninny.

Do check to see when the delivery window closes, though. You may be faced with a Dispute if the carrier misses that. Still, FWIW, the kind of bloviating nincompoop who leaves angry FB is not capable of finding the Resolution Centre.

After the delivery, call Customer Service with the tracking in hand, and ask that the FB be removed. The chances are not good, but if you don't ask, eBay can't do anything. And they have made some effort about pandemic slowdowns.

mcrlmn
Community Member

The purchase date, estimated delivery date, COVID-19 pandemic, and the buyer's inconsiderate and harsh feedback, send a big red 'Jerk' flag up for me.

However...

I have had a couple of buyers mistakenly scream at me rather than the seller they actually purchased an item from.

I've also had a a couple of drunk or stoned buyers screaming and threatening for their order the same or next day after purchase.

I've even had a PO'd seller mistakenly rag on me in feedback for an item I'd purchased and had left awesome feedback. Oops, wrong buyer.

I'd contact eBay.

I would hope they'd oblige you with a removal.