eBay Labels

Anyone else seeing major lag time in how long it takes for an eBay Label to get billed to released funds? Standard pattern? Since switching over I feel like my funds are being held hostage. It appears they can "normally" process in 2/3/4 days. Most recent label is at 5 days. As per CP it has been processed(registered into transit).

-Lotz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Charges have now processed for eBay Label created early last week. 6 days in total from the time it was dropped off. Shipment was showing in customs 2 days ago LAX for processing. Not sure why Shippo is able to process bill immediately and the time for eBay Labels is so erratic. From the couple of times re-weighing caused a revised bill with Shippo I saw 2/3 days later. At least that has been my experience.

Has anyone seen revised bills(charges) for postage with eBay labels and how were you able to spot?

-Lotz

For myself the pattern seems to be 2 - 3 days. When the 2-3 days are up the amount has been deducted from pending/processing funds and in the case where I didn't have anything processing it showed as negative for a couple more days and ended up being deducted from the next sale/processing. I haven't used eBay labels a ton (7 times in past month) since I still use Shippo for US shipments.

Way back when they initially launched eBay labels (few years back?) I used them for a while and found it took longer (up to a week) but found this time (since rate promo) has been a little quicker (3 days max), at least for me.