All of my listings were cancelled suddenly!

Hi guys, hope all is well. I was listing items the other day and all of a sudden, I started receiving email notification from eBay and it turns out that my active listings were being cancelled one by one until all of my 1800 listings were taken down. I don't know if someone hacked into my account and did this or eBay has. I've gotten a response from eBay and they just notified me that they need some personal information to confirm if I am the account owner. Has anyone had this experience? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tyler@ebay 

EBay does ask for further information as an identity check from time to time, and we see enough here about hijacked accounts to understand why it can be important.

I hope Tyler will be able to help you more definitively.

You're the Toronto vintage clothing shop moving online for the pandemic, right?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I am having same problem, they can't seem to verify my bank account, it has been going on for a month now, listings shut down, and they owe me money that is sitting in limbo. I can't seem to get matter resolved.

Hello, 

This actually just happened to myself as well.... And i also need help Tyler@ebay can you also try to help me out to

Thanks and hope you get it figured out!

Ask a Question