I can't find any of my listings on ebay.ca or eBay.com This is the 3 full day w/no listings.

No listings under my selling name,  canaabeans99 on eBay.ca or eBay.com. None of the title searches show up on either site.

3 full days with no listing on a normal search.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

ZOMBIE THREAD from 2017

EBay tells us it takes 24 hours  for a new listing to "index" and show up on the site.

New sellers will find this time annoying but useful in learning what not to do here.

If you plan on selling books for example, you may find this site useful to bookmark.

http://used.addall.com/SuperRare/submitRare.cgi?author=mosse&title=burning&keyword=&isbn=&order=PRIC...

Me too. I have been waiting and when I do normal, I can't find it even if I put on exact words as the item description.
If you're using the Bulk Editor to fix shipping choices, don't! There's currently a bug with it. I discovered this the hard way myself after trying to use it to fix stuff twice, nothing reset. I had to revise each listing the individual way. Can you provide a screenshot of your postage settings? We can probably troubleshoot it, there are done supremely experienced sellers on the boards.

@canabeans99 wrote:

No listings under my selling name,  canaabeans99 on eBay.ca or eBay.com. None of the title searches show up on either site.  3 full days with no listing on a normal search.

I think you need to use the Help & Contact link on this page and talk to eBay support because something is wrong.

A listing which only has shipping to the USA and none to Canada will not show up on eBay.ca but should be showing on eBay.com when searched.

I can see www.ebay.ca/itm/162354843797 directly but it does not show when searched on eBay.com

If you want to ship to Canada you need to set up a shipping choice on eBay.com:

Outside the USA (countries are selectable)
   Economy Int'l Shipping
   Standard Int'l Shipping
   Expedited Int'l Shipping

You can have up to 5 separate International rates for countries you select.

Select Canada as a shipping destination.

i also see no listings,you may have to go back and relist everything paying close attsn. to everything required to list

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Must-Cartier-Pure-Parfum-50mls-With-Jewllery-box-/162353901780?

Also, how are you planning to offer Free Local Pickup within the USA when you are located in Canada?

Regardless, your listings aren't showing because there is something wrong with your shipping settings or item dimensions. 

I found one by clicking on a Completed Listing that had been Relisted. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Harry-Potter-Set-of-3-Locking-Diary-Spell-Book-Journal-Stationary-/1623548437...?

There is something wrong with your shipping settings:

Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid Postal Code.

I see no listings whatsoever under your Items For Sale, never mind searches.

When you listed, you would have been emailed an Item Number.

May we have a few of those? The only other thing I can think its that your shipping is messed up. If you haven't specified shipping costs to Canada or the USA, you won't see listing while browsing from those locations. 

You listed for sure on an ebay from North American and not accidentally the UK or Australia? 

You didn't schedule them to start at some point in the future?

You didn't get a warning about prohibited items?

Start with your item numbers, please.

Ask a Question