Shipping From Location

suede05
Community Member

Hello

I bought an item which the seller said comes from the U.S.A,which is what I wanted.

When I checked the items tracking number,it says that the item is coming from Singapore.

This does not seem right.This is sneaky.

Isnt there something that ebay can do to fix this problem so that (some) sellers can not just choose any country as the items location ?

Do I have the right to ask for a full refund (pkg not opened) because of the seller being dishonest with me ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

As long as you get what you bought in the condition it was described as I don't think you have grounds for a dispute plus in a dispute you would be required to return the item at your own expense.however you can express your displeasure when you leave feedback.

You can also use the report link in the listing to report "Item Location Misrepresentation"

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Yeah buy you posted useful links ...

🙂

Hi katz .. missed your post. Nothing speedy about my typing plus mug was empty lol

scifan57
Community Member

The seller is definitely guilty of item location representation and can be reported.

If there is any problem with the item after it arrives that requires the return of the item, you return t to the seller's own address, not that of the Singapore dropshipper.

Hi .. Here is the identical..

http://community.ebay.ca/question/Buying-On-Ebay/My-Sellers-Ad/4000006495

Rather than complicate the transaction , drop seller a note and include the policy link. Unlikely to change how Customs handles.

If not as described on arrival, file a dispute. Return can be to seller's US address.

Ask a Question