Wish lists and collections

Hi all;

Just wondering?, what happened to my 'Wishlist'???  I can find my 'Watchlist'  but I can't find my 'Wishlist'??? Could someone please help me on this one bc I can't find an answer to my question in the proper option, and my question was, "Where is my Wishlist"? Could not find an answer 'Anywhere' in you site. So yes, please instruct me on how to find and use my 'already created' Wishlist which I have had for 'Many Years Now'. I have items I'd like to review, and I have items I'd like to add to my Wishlist, also, I'm not very tech., savvy at all so maybe that's why I can't find it? However, I have not had a problem finding my wishlist for the past ? (I think I registered with  eBay in either 2004 or 2006, so that's close to 10 yrs I have been with you and I have never had a problem finding my Wishlist till now. I do also have a 'Watchlist' but I have many items saved in my Wishlist  that I would like to review and as I mentioned I also have items I'd like to add to my Wishlist. So, yes Please, could I get some help on this??? Thanks for your time and/or assistance. Have a great day;

Cal Talbot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Click Watchlist; it will reveal a dropdown menu.

Many shoppers have been confused by this recent change, you’re not alone. That leads me to believe ebay dropped the ball by not including some helpful information on the page to accompany the change. Like one of their greyed-text bubbles with a Click Here! or something.

How to locate wishlist feature is at the end of the following discussion:

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Site-Issues/Multiple-Different-Lists-Are-Gone/qaq-p/406324

-CM

Ask a Question