Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

My lifetime transactions information on my seller dashboard page is totally wrong in all 3 aspects. Anyone else having this issue?

My lifetime transactions information on my seller dashboard page is totally wrong in all 3 aspects. The date of the 1st transaction is 4 years earlier than it actually was. # of global transactions is 3? And the amount of my lifetime transactions is ...

identify chinese vase

hello, i would like to know if anyone knows about this marking on my item. it is a chinese vase/jar. it has a marking "pegx???. the rest is not readable. any idea? thank for your help

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I add Vendio Counters

Good Morning Last night I listed some new items on Ebay and as usual , I go to Vendio and "add " their counters. they wouldnt apply??? hmmm now I see this "eBay declined your account information"... So now Ive been trying to ADD them to my account .....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can i cancel if i dont want the item?

because i already got the first one that i want and now theres one more thing that i bid on ,so now i dont want that thing anymore but im about to win it,how can i cancel it if i dont want it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

can I remove positive feedback before I contact paypal.

I am getting the run around from a seller,I bought a item and it is supposed to be shipped UPS.All I have been asking for is a tracking number and he keeps putting me off has told me 2 times he will email it .Can I remove the positive feed back I pos...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm a new seller & may have to cancel a recent transaction. If the cancellation goes through, can the buyer leave negative feedback?

My listings state that I accept paypal & to please message me any questions BEFORE bidding. I sent an invoice to the winning bidder immediately after the auction ended. Three days later, I get a message from her asking if it's ok for her to make two ...

Paypal Generated CP Tracking Numbers

In the past, these tracking numbers would at the very least say that the item was received by CP. Lately they just pull up no information. I've been getting a lot of grief from my buyers and am looking for suggestions on what to tell the pissed off o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How long does it take for eBay to treat and/or reverse a UPI?

I purchased something from a seller but he filed a UPI in the meantime. I have made the payment and the item was received however ebay still says the unpaid item strike is valid. I sent an email monday with proof and havnt received anything yet, is t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How does an ebay buyer pay for an item with shipping, but without shipping... I check my listing and it shows shipping calculator.

I had a item on ebay great that it sold under buy it now but the member was able to pay with out shipping... I had to request shipping fees.. but I cant even invoice with shipping because it shows item paid... Is there something I don't see on my lis...

Why is it that ebay won't let you email them anymore? They would prefer you to stew until you can call them at certain hours. Stupid ebay!

Makes no sense to me to piss off the members with retarded rules like you can only phone and only during these hours when an email would get it off my chest quickly and quietly. All I wanted to say was there assenign advertisements at the top of the ...

Accidently listed item in two catagories

Hi Everyone:D I accidently listed an item in two catagories, I would let it slide for the 25 cents but the second catagory is wrong. I tried to remove a catagory in "revise item" but it won' let me, it keeps asking for a "value" Any help would be app...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Display not working

1st time in 7 yrs -this wk in IE7 when I refine a search no listings show up. Header & side ads, etc. are there, but nothing else. I can go back ro orig. search & it shows listings, but no matter what I refine/add to the search it then comes up blank...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I shipped an item and it arrived damaged

So i shipped an item and it arrived damaged. I have no problem refunding the buyer, I'm just wondering if the shipper will need the item in order to re-imburse me because I did insure it. I filed a claim with the shipper. If the item is required back...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

what do I do when a buyer wants to renege on a selling price after the item is paid for? He says it;s an error.

I bought 35 watches for teachers as a thank you for helping with fundraising at what I thought was a great price. I paid for them in good faith only to have the seller tell me that the price is much higher and he wants the extra money or to decrease ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

i have trouble up-loading pictures.

Hi, I wanted to post a new listing but the BASIC UP-LOADER doesn't work it keeps spinning forever. I tried the STANDARD UP-LOADER. It doesn't work. Once I choose photo the DOWNLOAD option is not active. So I read about problem. They say to clear cach...

Can anyone identify these chairs?

I have 6 of these chairs that I picked up at an auction, would love to know something about them. They are mahogany, no markings... Appreciate any info please.

Resolved! shipping costs less than Canada Post quotes.

I see items in Canada listed similar to what I want to sell showing shipping costs much less than what Canada Post quotes for the size of the item. How does this work? I saw one listing, for example, giving a $1 shipping to Canada for an item that co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.