Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Special Art By a Special Man

Hello everyone, I am currently selling an art piece for a very special young man and could use some help. I have been emailing my list of gallery contacts to enhance exposure to this unique piece. The artist has cerebral palsy and is now a paraplegic...

Professional Grade Auction Templates

Hello, Does anyone know a great place to get some great auction templates? My current template is boring me and I'd like something a little more finely tailored to the items I sell. Honestly, where I am from people are charging $600 per template (plu...

Advice regarding buyer who says they haven't received my parcel...

Hey, I'm a new PowerSeller (woohoo!) and I've surprisingly only had 2 or 3 problem buyers in my 6 months selling on eBay. But of course, I knew that I was bound to come across a bad apple. Here's the deal: Someone purchased a large amount of items fr...

CanadaPOST Expedited - USA (delivery taking 4-6wks not 6-12days)

Recently we have been receiving alot of complaints from our US buyers that their parcels still have not arrived even after 3weeks or more. So I called CanadaPOST and to my horror I was told by one of their agents that this infact is quite normal for ...

Ebay.com or Ebay.ca?

I just thought I'd ask if people list on ebay/ebaymotors.ca or .com. Myself I list my auctions on ebaymotors.com as ebaymotors.ca has totally different categories which can screw up my American customs.

eBaY Reversing Strikes We Issued against NPBer's

In the last two days we have had 3 strikes we issued reversed by eBaY without as much as an email notifying us or even informing us that they did this. The strikes we issued where to deadbeats that did not honor their payment obligations and one even...

CanadaPOST + PAYPAL Seller Protection ( MUST READ!!! )

If you one of the many Powersellers that use CanadaPOST shipping module within PAYPAL to ship your items to the USA then you should be aware of the following: PAYPAL Seller Protection Policy states that if you ship an eBaY item that sold for more tha...

HELP! WHAT TO DO ABOUT A LYING BUYER?

Check my feedback. She left me negative for a bikini that was NOT advertised as a D-CUP and is claiming it was and left negative for no reason. Obviously I negged her back! What can I do about her? She's a LIAR!She also left neutral on another bikini...

ON PERSONAL CHEQUES...

i had sold a 925.00us vase a few weeks back and the lady wanted to pay via personal cheque. fine, so i send her an email with CAP LOCKS clearly stating 20 business day clearance, as advised by my bank...so i suggested a money order instead. but she s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

US Banks Accepting Canadian Clients Across Canada

Hi I am presently compiling a list of US Banks that are accepting Canadian clients. I am looking for the Bank Name, Address and Key Contacts with a Phone Numbers to help other Power Sellers and ebay members in Canada. If anyone can also provide a lis...

NEW SYI FORM + SMPRO MAJOR PROBLEMS

Anyone else experiencing these problems?? 1. Bulk Listing does not work at all 2. Caching is none-existent - keep having to refresh to see current information - if you delete or add something you do not see the changes till you REFRESH This one is an...

second user id

...hi all..i was under the impression that you could create an additional user id with all the same information connected to your first?? i tried to register a second user id, and after entering all my info, it says i'm already registered. for those ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal shipping down?

We are currently unable to connect to Canada Post (CP). No label was generated and the funds for this transaction will be credited to your PayPal account within 24 hours. Please try again later. PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the ...

Not enjoying EBay anymore :(

How many of you feel this way? It's been 3 weeks and I'm not into it anymore. I find so little money for a lot of work. People don't have bidding wars like they used to. Way to many watchers. I feel like stopping for awhile and it's my busy season. A...

How many accept personal cheques?

Hi All, I accepted personal cheques when I started selling. However when the bank said that it sometimes takes up to 3 or 4 weeks for a cheque to clear some US banks, and I get charged $1 per US cheque cashed, I stopped accepting them. At the time my...

Using the NEW Format for Listing

Hi all, I need some help here. I tried to use the NEW system for listing items and it wouldn't take my personal template. Has anyone else had and conquered this problem? I have written to EBay but received a reply that was "totally off topic" - don't...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

COLD HERE :(

Good Morning everyone I find the weather here in Montreal this spring really cold and wet, I'm still heating my house How is spring everywhere else in Canada?

Paypal claim potention problem??

Last month I sold an item and the winner was overseas. I clearly state in my auctions that international shipping does NOT include tracking or insurance. I received a positive feedback from the buyer. Now I receive a claim through paypal that the buy...

SMPro auto feedback

Just a heads-up ... I use SMPro's automatic feedback feature, but it seems that it is not always working; when I checked the 'feedback' link in my overview page I found 50 or so feedbacks left by buyers that had not been responded to - some as far ba...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

just a little help on the Best offer feature

hello everyone, I was just wondering how this best offer work when you receive an offer. I recently posted a few items up on my listing with a buy out and/or best offer. I get an offer of 9.00 which is a dollar less than my buyout price. the problem ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How are your 5 cent listings doing?

Hello All, I'm just curious how other people are doing with their 5 cent listings. I have a bunch of watchers but hardly any bids. Thanks in advance, Susy

What is the Purpose of Powerseller?

Can somebody tell me what is the purpose of being a Powerseller? Do we get special powers or something? Do we get special privileges in comparison to members with non-powerseller status?

Updated: Printing UPS labels with the PayPal Shipping Tool

Dear Members, I know some members may be receiving an error message when attempting to print a UPS label through the PayPal Shipping tool. Specifically, when going through the label printing flow of entering your shipment info, some members are exper...

Here it comes...

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200704.shtml#2007-04-25105432 Bill treasure-pot

Unbelievable! Jordon WTH?

I have always paid for my inventory purchases with my PayPal Debit Card to get the 1.5% cash-back and somewhat off-set the lousy exchange rate PayPal offers. Today I noticed that they have begun charging an "International Transaction Fee" of 1% of th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal promo

Only save $5 this time, and not for ebay purchase, but might as well get what you can out of them if there is an eligible merchant you buy from. https://www.paypal-promo.com/greatshopping/signup/200704_5/signup.html?route=s&source=email

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How many days?

Hello everyone,I would just like to know how many days do you all list at auction?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.