Forum Posts

Resolved! Caution folks Another GLICHE eBay Tr Pkt US Labels to Puerto Rico- Regular Seller for Regular Buyer

I lost 2 hours today trying to expedite a $17 sale. Maybe this news will help others. Puerto Rico Tracked Packet USA label issue verified bu eBay. They have a gliche printing labels to Puerto Rico and advise to get the label printed outside of eBAy. ...

Resolved! Variable shipping rates problem

I am selling stamps from Canada and offer 3 shipping rates, one to Canada, one to USA, one international. When I sell to the USA, ebay is plugging in the international rate in errorand keeps overcharging by .50. I suspect it is how I have done my set...

stillaliveca_1-1645274530942.png stillaliveca_0-1645274483603.png

Shipping to Belarus? Any problems?

Just sold an item to Belarus. It's in Eastern Europe bordering on the Ukraine and Russia. I really don't know how this one got in there as being a country I ship to under normal circumstances, let alone now with the Ukraine- Russia situation. Has any...

Resolved! Do Subtitles actually help reach or not really?

I've noticed that views seem down a bit for me. It might be due to lack of subtitles? I got sick of paying for them thinking they don't help..however do they help get more eyes on your listings or not really?Jake LS@thego2corner

First time Chit Chat User w/Ebay (Please help)

Hi! I am trying to choose Chit Chat as the carrier under my listing as a shipping option but I do not see it anywhere. I only have the option for Canada Post, UPS & Fedex. Does anyone ship with Chit Chat & can give me some advise. I asked Chit Chat a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling/Shipping to China from Canada

I am a Canadian seller who sells through ebay.com. I had a buyer from China reach out and ask if they could purchase some items and have it shipped to China (under $100 worth of items). I picked lettermail shipping as it is a small light paper cards ...

Returned item needs more postage, need some advice please.

Just had an envelope returned to me from Can Post with a sticker on it saying it had to be mailed small packet instead of lettermail. I just mailed it on Friday. They didn't cancel the postage label so wondering if I can just pay the difference at th...

Resolved! I Updated Preferred Payment to Credit Card AFTER purchasing CP Shipping label, will it charge to CC?

Hello everyone, I just sold my first item in a very long time... (stopped listing long ago but decided to throw a few items up from time to time) ...went through the shipping label purchase and printed it but I realized they didn't give me an option ...

Best Way to Print a Return label for Inside Canada?

I have a return request for an item sold on .com and sent to a Canadian buyer. What is the best way to buy and send them a return label? I was planning to use Canada Post online snap ship but thought someone may have a better option. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

authentication program bug?90% of covered listing turn into not covering but not all

as title said, i sold a pair tonight and notice that it's not going to the authentication centre address. i cross check my live listings and like 90% of them that were covered in the program stopp showing blue icon check. but not all of them.even for...

Successful Auctions?

I sell antiques and vintage items. I have had 2 items so far that I have put up for auction due to the fact that I can't find enough examples to properly hone in on an accurate price. Both items received multiple bids on the first day with lots of wa...

tax invoice

This is my tax invoice and was wondering if I can claim back the GST/HST and QST that is in US dollars.I am on eBay Canada. TaxesTotal taxable amount at 14.975% US $346.61 QST at 9.975 % US $34.62 GST/HST at 5 % US $16.97 Total current invoice in USD...

Resolved! Horrible experience when deal went bad, Ebay took my money and items and I got 0. BUYER BEWARE!

I had a transaction go bad. Buyer did not like quality of item that I did not intentionally try to mislead. I have a no returns ploicy, I literally put that in the text of my ads and tell potential buyers to contact me before bidding (they never do)....

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay shipping labels deduction 2 months late in MP

I wrote about this price difference problem (postage purchase price vs MP deducted amount) in a weekly Q&A a few weeks back. Today (Feb 15) I had a deduction from my Managed Payments account for $48.13. I had to do a bit of searching to find out it w...

Recently sold item says it was delivered but the buyer filed a "item not received" request

It says to provide the tracking number on my end, and I did have a tracking number, that shows proof that it was delivered as the title states. I printed my label with eBay so the address would have been clear and correct, I have to assume that it ma...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Bank Account in US Dollars

I have a US dollar account at a Canadian bank. If I use this as my ebay.com account will it be accepted? Also, will I save on ebay currency conversion fees?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Reports is NOT helpful or useful

I was told to request my eBay reports to get information on my last year of sales, but particularly information on where my customers resided so that I could determine my Canadian taxes to pay. After waiting for 9 days, I received the eBay reports to...

Shipping from Canada to the US

What services are you guys using to ship stuff over - Canada Post, Chitchat, Stallion, Clickship, Swiftpost or others? I offer free shipping to US buyers so i'm trying to minimize my shipping fees.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice for Selling Stamp Collection in Books Please!

Appreciate any advice on selling a stamp collection that is in books. I have are 2 books with about 1,500 stamps that are mainly from the 1930s. Most are cancelled though some are not. Unknown to me, these were in the bottom of a box I got at an esta...

PXL_20220118_224321090.jpg PXL_20220118_224331324.jpg PXL_20220118_224458214.jpg PXL_20220118_224501630.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Send Offer Eligible

How does send offer eligible work? Does a buyer have to watch an item to fall into that category. Why do many buyers just watch...but never respond to the offers?Very odd.Thanks,Jake LS@thego2corner

Canada Post Mailing Issue - Please help me?

Hi I’m hoping someone can help me here.I am a new seller on eBay and I just mailed out probably 15 or so bubble mailers. When I purchased these bubble mailers from the dollar store, they said that they were 9 by 6 inches on the packaging , so I did n...

PC vs the App.

So pro's and con's Selling & Buying on the PC vs the App....App vs PC: Do you have a preference? Do you use both? Do you use only one? Do you have mental checklist of what's available between the 2 platforms. Are you aware of what is missing on eithe...

Big purchase just made from my store and I'm nervous to say the least

Hi all, this is my first post here - please go easy on me. I sell sports cards that I ship via lettermail. Most are between $0.50 and $2 in value, though I have some listed in the $7 to $20 range. Shipping I charge is via lettermail: $2.15 in Canada ...

Labels