Money hold

Is there a way to hold my money until 5 days after I receive a merchandise?
A seller told me that's possible, but I'm not sure if it's a scam.

"The vehicle will be delivered to your home within 2-3 business days. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the vehicle before purchasing it. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. Only after you confirm to eBay that you are happy with the car and want to keep it will they release the funds to me; otherwise, they will refund you the full amount of money without question, and you can ship the car back at my expense."

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

However and wherever you found the ad for the vehicle, it has N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with eBay and therefore you need to stop communicating with this fake "seller" as there is no vehicle; no vehicle will be "shipped to you", NO vehicle "will be delivered to your home"...there is no vehicle for you to "test", NO vehicle period! ... only a scamming thief who will take your money and run, leaving you with nothing.

what you are embracing as a "deal of a life time"  is 100% SCAM!

SCAM!!

There is no truck/car/ camper/etc.

She's not an angry divorce or a soldier in Afghanistan or an oceanographer studying penguin populations in Greenland.

EBay doesn't work with the site where you found the scam.

EBay doesn't have a Finance section.

EBay does not accept gift cards as payments.

Or wire transfers.

Or E-transfers.

SCAM!!

They are sitting in a boiler room in Minsk or an internet cafe in Lagos, trolling for suckers.

You were smarter.

You came here.

Report the listing to the site where you found it. They really do try to close these scammers down.