SOME SELLER ARE STEELING MONEY SENDING CHIP GARGABE INTEAD OF THE PRODUCT WE BUY

I BOUGHT AN OFFICE CHAIR FROM A EBAY SELLER, HE SENT TO ME A KEYCHAIN INTEAD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

I suspect the Buyer actually purchased a Key Chain from one of those listings with a "fancy item" listed at a really low price. Still, you have to select a specific item from a list, usually a cheap novelty item of no or little value. 

Some shoppers do not notice that the picture changes to that cheap item, and they purchase it because of that incredible price...

BDR

Usually, Chinese listings are good at that.

EBay has a Money Back Guarantee.

You have 30 days from delivery to file an Not As Described dispute.

The seller will be required to pay return shipping.

When the item is returned, you will be refunded.

What was the ITEM number (Listing number) of the item you purchased, and are you sure you purchased a chair!?

This sounds off as in a rant...

Have you contacted the seller? It's likely they got two orders mixed up. If they don't respond, as others have said, you have three layers of protection to make sure you're fully refunded.

If you missed the deadline, you are also covered by Paypal's strong buyer protection although PP wants the buyer to pay for tracked return shipping.

And you are further covered by the chargeback provisions of the credit card you really used to pay.

Start with eBay, because not only will you be refunded, but eBay will take some action against the seller including putting him on their watch lists.