Buyer has run into an unexpected financial hardship and canno't pay for his order ????

Buyer wrote me, after I opened an unpaid case, that he has run into an unexpected financial hardship and canno't pay for his order ????? He wants me to cancel the transaction. I'm so discouraged by all the frustrating stories I read on this discussion board regarding unpaid items... and also because of  my own unpaid sold items, that I'M just going to igore that, enough is enough. What is your opinion on this. Kind regards, Youckoulele

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions (2)

Keeping in mind that bidding on eBay is very dangerous to the health of the bidder, and often fatal to grandmothers and uncles, ]:), just Block the bidder and file the Unpaid Item Dispute.

Also remember that if sellers and buyers wrote in about their successful transactions, there would be millions upon millions of postings every day, instead of a few dozen over several sites.

You only get one dispute per transaction.

In 4 days time close the dispute and you will get your final value fees returned to you.

Also add the non buyer to your "Blocked Bidder List"

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/manage_bidders_ov.html

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Hi. I followed your good advices. I got my final value fees returned to me. I also realised that indeed, it is more important to focus & remember the good transactions than the bad ones.

But I just can't help wandering why that person, who was supposed to be in an bad finacial situation, just continued to buy many items after the cancellation & specially one item that was quite similar that the one she cancelled with me (she paid less...)

Anyways, live and learn,

Youckoulele