I created auction listings by mistake for the new Nov. 28 promo. After I realized I was charged fee's I ended them. Will I get my fees back?

I created auction listings by mistake for the new Nov. 28 promo. After I realized I was charged fee's I ended them. Will I get my fees back?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

This was another of those "by invitation only" promotions, sent mostly to occasional or new sellers.

No, you won't get your listing fees back. But ask anyway, they can't say yes if you don't ask.

I hope you left at least your normal 50 free auctions up, or however many you have after listing this month.

Did you know you can also list another 50 auctions free on the dotcom site? This is trickier because you have to use Flat Rate shipping over there, but it can be workable.

(FWIW, although as a Store keeper, I am not eligible for the free auctions, I have a useful trick for keeping my dotCA and dot COM listings clear. Just add a note to each title after it is listed. The notes cannot be seen by customers, only by you. )