I need to purchase a return shipping label but don't recall weight or dimensions of the package.

I need to purchase a return shipping label for the buyer. Assuming he's using the same box, is there history on the weight and dimensions of the package I sent. The initial shipping label from Canada Post was originally purchased through eBay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

That is a good question! On Canada Post and Shippo, there is a way to see this information. For my eBay labels, I can only see the weight if I go to "Order details" -> "Print packing slip and more". You could ask your buyer about the dimensions though.

@ellerevasser wrote:
I need to purchase a return shipping label for the buyer. Assuming he's using the same box, is there history on the weight and dimensions of the package I sent. The initial shipping label from Canada Post was originally purchased through eBay.

@ellerevasser 

This is why it is always a good idea to keep a copy of the original label along with your packing slip or mark on your copy of the packing slip for your records. The info displays on most of them..depending on the service. If the label isn't too old you should be able to reprint. IF the buyer is using the same box to return your parcel, best to confirm confirm with them otherwise the parcel may get audited and you will have to pay additional charges to get your goods back. Because you have completed a sale you can contact them directly to avoid any confusion before sending them a label. Hope all works out well for you.

-Lotz

How much did it cost to ship?

Work backwards from there.

Note that while GSP will be included in your original cost, the fuel surcharge may have changed.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/tools/find-a-rate.page