Is it possible to change the receiver's address after creating a shipping label with snap ship?

lud-4367
Community Member

The buyer backed out at the last minute while I was preparing it for shipping. I really don't mind cancelling the order and giving a refund since the item is not cheap and now there's a higher chance of "item not as described" if I ship it. The problem is this shipping label I already paid for. I know I can cancel the transaction of the shipping service if I purchase it at the post office, but I don't think it's possible with snap ship since I can't even get a hold of customer office. I wonder most is that is it possible to change the receiver's address? I have another sale that the buyer's location is only a hour away from the original address. The province is the same, but of course the postal code is different. The original packaging is much heavier and bigger, so the cost wise, it's covered. Is there any way I can salvage this label? Thanks in advance. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Yes, you can. I haven't sent a package through Snap Ship in a while so I can't see exactly where you do it from. There is a form or something that you fill out along with the tracking number I believe and request that it be voided. You don't need to speak to an agent.

It's my understanding that if the Shippo label isn't used, eventually the price is refunded.

But I don't use labels often and Shippo even less often.