Canada into the USA letter mail is extremely slow!! Tracked packet is not an option!

I never had issues sending lettermail into the USA from Canada. This last 2 months I have received numerous requests for refunds!! I havent had to do that in the last 15 years!!! My items are paper thin and only sell for $15-$20. So tracked packet is not an option. If I charge more I put myself right out of the market. I am based in Winnipeg, no chitchats, etc... What do you do? Please help! Im loosing money now!!  TYIA

View Entire Topic

The listing that I looked at with shipping to the US showed the service as 'economy shipping '. That is actually a service that US sellers use so I always recommend that a seller in Canda listing on .com use one of the generic options "shipping from outside of the US".

Using that is another reminder for the buyer that you are shipping from Canada and in some cases it gives you a longer eta.   If you used standard shipping from outside of the US it would only give you an extra day.  Economy from outside of the US would give you a lot longer estimated arrival time.   I wouldn't recommend using the 'shipping from Canada" options that are available on the listing page.  The times given on the listing page don't seem to match up with what the buyer sees when they look at your listing. But you can experiment and see how they work for you.