Not happy with a fee structure how can I cancel all my listings?

My fault is that I jumped and listed my expensive HIFI gear on Ebay.

I don't have a store and not reseling anything. Just my stuff I bought and already payed HST.

I cross listed on Canuck Audio Mart also, thinking the more places I list I will sell it faster. Now I realized that if i sell an item for C$3500 i have to pay eBay C$681??? For the same item I got an offer on CAM Borad $3500 via PayPal. My question is can I cancel my account and all my listing without repercusion from eBay?

View Entire Topic
I believe the current final value fee rate on consumer electronics is as follows. FVF = (Item price + shipping + sales taxes) x 12.35%

Buy it Now listings can be ended at any time, this will not impact your ebay account. The ended listing will be saved for up to 90 days in the unsold list, they are easily relisted from there but if not relisted they will eventually be deleted.

As a new seller you are subject to elevated risk, to be honest I'm surprised ebay has allowed you in excess of $15,000 in listings. Sale proceeds will be subject to lengthy holds in your Payments account. The application for and approval of a Payments account should be done prior to listing items for sale, skipping this step introduces further delay in accessing sale proceeds.

Auctions are more difficult to terminate or edit if bids have been placed, or the end date is approaching. Auctions can be ended early though. In certain circumstances bids can be cancelled, I've never took such an action, unsure how ebay views such actions.