Not happy with a fee structure how can I cancel all my listings?

My fault is that I jumped and listed my expensive HIFI gear on Ebay.

I don't have a store and not reseling anything. Just my stuff I bought and already payed HST.

I cross listed on Canuck Audio Mart also, thinking the more places I list I will sell it faster. Now I realized that if i sell an item for C$3500 i have to pay eBay C$681??? For the same item I got an offer on CAM Borad $3500 via PayPal. My question is can I cancel my account and all my listing without repercusion from eBay?

View Entire Topic

If you go to help and contact at the top of the page it will bring up a list of your  listings and you should be able to end them there. I don't remember if that will work for both auctions and fixed price listinfs.  You have a bid on at least one auction so you would need to cancel the bid before you end the listing. You can do that on the following page as long as there are more than 12 hours left in the auction. 
https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/selling-auctions/cancelling-bid?id=4140&st=3&pos=1&query=C...

BUT...eBay may still charge you final value fees if you cancel a bid and then end the listing. 

On another note.,,I am amazed that cables can cost that much!