Inbox spam + lowball offers from one person

Hello,
Recently I have been receiving multiple messages from one ebay member either asking me to lower all my prices or complaining about how all of my prices are unfair. This buyer will also send me lowball offers of like $5 for a $25 item.

I have already blocked him but I continue to receive his messages in my inbox; is there something I can do to block him from sending me messages? Or is there justification for me to report him? I was looking through the messaging policy and couldn't find anything in relation to my situation.

Thanks!
View Entire Topic

I had similar thing happen to me a while back. If you go to Block Buyers page (not the list of blocked buyers but the page link itself) lower down on the page is "Don't allow blocked bidders to contact me", this will stop anyone you've blocked from contacting you THROUGH YOUR LISTINGS, however if you've already messaged him back he can still respond back using your message as the way. He won't however be able to bid or shouldn't be able to contact you on any new listings. Once done just resist the urge to message him back if he keeps trying and eventually he won't be able to reach you once messages expire.

I don't know if you can report him for this, I think blocking him is the way.