Offers all from the US

apx_frm1
Community Member

Hello,

Recently, I started using eBay. 

I have listed a few clothes. I am constantly receiving offers from the USA.

In my listing, I mentioned that I ship only inside Canada. 

What is the reason for these offers? 

And what should I do to receive offers from inside Canada?

Thank you in advance for your help!

View Entire Topic
The couple listings I looked at says shipping to the US so they can see it. If you don’t want to ship to US (although I don’t know why you wouldn’t) you have to remove that shipping option.

Also just a heads up you are going to have nothing but problems with your listings because your description doesn’t mTch the photos. Buyers rarely read descriptions so when they order something based on the photo and get something different you are gonna have a large amount of items not as described claim. I would strongly suggest you revise any listing where the photo is not accurate. You will lose not as described claims despite what is in your description. Also auctions are a dying format on eBay.

Lastly your note about shipping is irrelevant. If your using a flat fee and saying 22 dollars and it costs you more you can’t ask the buyer for more money. Your out the difference - use calculated shipping it will charge based on buyers location and your box size and weight.

If you can take some constructive criticism you are setting yourself up for potentially some expensive lessons and lost merchandise because I do not think you fully understand how to create an accurate listing (wrong description, shipping method,etc) I’d consider either a do some more learning or remove some listings and start slowly. But up to you…