Won't let me ship via Canada Post to US

I am trying to make a listing in which the buyer pays the cost of shipping directly.  I want to ship to Canada and the USA.  I haven't listed anything since eBay took over their own shipping from Shippo and I'm finding it confusing.  I'm creating my listing and choose "buyer pays" under shipping and only the domestic shipping options are available.  I chose Regular Parcel.  I then go to add international shipping and the only choices are Canada Post Lettermail, UPS, or Fedex.  I've entered my dimentions for the Canadian shipping and that seems fine.   I should be able to choose Canada Post Expedited - USA.

I've seen a couple questions about it, but can't find an answer.  Has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks!

View Entire Topic

Are you using the Simplified Sell Your Item Form still?

That could be the problem.

On the right side of the page where it says Create Listing, is there a link for Customize?

That could take you to the Business/Advanced form which is much more comprehensive and useful.

Also, you don't have to stick with the eBay shipping.

You can go directly to the Shippo, or Paypal, or SnapShip, website and make your label there. Then back to eBay and enter the tracking number.

You can also mark an untracked item as Shipped manually.

Should we assume that you already have a Solutions for Small Business account?  Get one for the discounts- and for Expedited which requires it.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/small-business.page?

I'm surprised at having LetterMail available since it is not trackable and since you cannot buy a shipping label for LetterMail.

For tubes you pretty well have to use the Canada Post site, but you get the same discounts with your SfSB number.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/find-rates-ship/snap-ship.page

The biggest problem with SnapShip is that you have to enter the address manually and charge the label to your credit card.