Sold Brand in sealed item, buyer claims missing parts

I recently sold an unit of Braun Epilator Epi 9 kit, it was brand new sealed not open box condition. Buyer opened an refund cased against me claims there's missing pieces also review is not good. Please advise on what I should do, in this case I was 100% not at fault.

Below is buyer's return request:

1-My original text should be posted in your system related to missing 4 pouch indicated on the box. 

Buyer sent a photo showing it's actuallly 1 pouch + extras on the packaging, yet she still wants 4 pouches.

2-one of the item is not Braun brand but Venus. Checked other Braun silk 9 Series non shows using Venus.

Both of my listing and photo show there's a free Venus razor included in the kit, I also provided product UPC that shows this kit was intended to include this item.

3- most of the YouTube testers, has a lot of problems using this particular Braun, and not recommending Braun Silk-Epil -9 9 series Please advise the process this return request. I will consider to get Refund or Exchange to another Braun or others brands from eBay. Thank you for your understanding and prompt action to process this return. 

This showed buyers remorse.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Tell the buyer to return the item for a refund.

If she asks for a partial refund : I regret you are unhappy with your purchase. Please return for prompt refund.

If she demands things  that are not in your description or in the pictures: I regret you are unhappy with your purchase. Please return for prompt refund.

If she threatens you with negative feedback.: I regret you are unhappy with your purchase. Please return for prompt refund.

If she leaves negative feedback;I regret you are unhappy with your purchase. Please return for prompt refund.

If she demands a full refund: I regret you are unhappy with your purchase. Please open an eBay Dispute and return for prompt refund.

Note that with the eBay Dispute it is possible that you end up paying for return shipping. Honest. It's worth it.

A couple of the things she says are also not allowed by eBay, including threats about feedback and demands for more than what was offered.

There is a little confusion in my mind. Did she leave a Review, which attaches to every listing of the Product by every seller? Or did she leave FeedBack which only affects you?  These are important differences but easily confused.

If she demands return shipping; I regret you are unhappy with your purchase. Please open an eBay Dispute and return for prompt refund

You can be as right as you want to be, but what you need is to respond to the Dispute.

That response should be : "I regret you are unhappy with your purchase. Please return it for refund."

If she chose a reason that corresponds with Buyer Remorse, she pays for return shipping.

If she chose a reason that corresponds with incorrect description- whether it is or not- you pay for the return shipping.

In either case, when you get the item back, you refund.

You can have a No Returns policy, but you cannot have a No Refunds policy.

Worst case, you refuse to send the return shipping label, eBay sends it instead, charging you the cost, you get it back and eBay refunds her and charges you that cost too.

Then you get a Defect from eBay and the customer, unhappy about the delay, leaves Feedback.

You can refuse the return, in which case the buyer keeps the item and eBay refunds her and charges you that cost . And you get a Defect and the buyer leaves Feedback.

Don't argue.

She doesn't want it, and she doesn't want to pay for it.

If you insist on being right, you may not like what is returned, because hammers exist.

Get it back in good resaleable condition, refund and move on.

Not every sale will go perfectly.

And look into Cookie Jar Insurance.