"Buyer Requirements Activity Log" show only users that are no longer registered on ebay

I have a question about the "buyer requirements activity page" (in the Selling preferences > Managing who can buy from you section). When I consult this section, I see two full pages of blocked transactions from buyer not meeting my requirements. But the strange thing is that every one of them has the generic "*"  user ID, and every one of them is marked as "no longer registered" on the site.

Is this a normal situation? It look like every denied bids/purchases on my items are made by trolls ou bogus users trying to game the system with fake usernames.

Anyone see the same thing in its "buyer requirement activity page"?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

With pjcdn's help I found my Buyer Requirements Page.

There were two Blocked in September (nothing earlier) both for Unpaid Item Strikes.

One on a $10 item and one on a $100 item.

Mine is blank and has been every time that I've checked in the last while.  I assumed that it either wasn't working or was ignoring my settings.

As a side note it appears it is no longer possible to search for buyers/feedback left for others with advanced search. Only for sellers and stores. That was an in option in the past? Correct?

-Lotz

I see the same thing in mine, there's about 12 items and all have the * and - under user ID, I figured it was a privacy thing where we're not supposed to see who was attempting to bid but blocked. All of mine are for the same reason "too many unpaid item strikes". I would have loved to know who they were!

Ah-- Thank you @pjcdn2005. I see two names both in September one of which was today . Actually there are no "names" just the feedback number.

My Blocked Bidder list is filled with actual names- we can have 5000 I understand.

But I'm not sure where to find the automatically blocked list.

I do sell in very "safe" categories.