watchers and views of listings have reset to zero

For the last two weeks my item 'views' and 'watchers' have been mysteriously disappearing and reappearing.  Right now, they are all at 'zero'.  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tyler@ebay
Community Member

@bcbassboy wrote:

For the last two weeks my item 'views' and 'watchers' have been mysteriously disappearing and reappearing.  Right now, they are all at 'zero'.  

Thanks for the tag @femmefan1946 (and sorry to be late to the party).

Hi @bcbassboy - this is an ongoing technical issue we're working to get resolved. Your items are still able to be viewed and views are still recording, but there's an issue with the display of them in the Active Listing section of Seller Hub and Selling Manager/Pro.

I've gotten your account added to the open ticket, and I hope to see this resolved quickly.

Also, to clarify, @pinetreecottage: This is not an intended change, but a technical issue. As far as I'm aware, there are no plans to remove views and watchers from your tools. I've added your account to the ticket as well. Thanks!

**Edit**

I totally skipped over @finders_books comment. Got you added too!

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

This is problem that has been reported here several times over the past few weeks.

As you say it seems to come and go.

tyler@ebay

Here we go again!

This does seem to be an issue for lots, if not all users. It will sure be nice when it's fixed, because, as a seller, I can't see if any of my items are viewed, and none of my items that are being watched show any watchers as well. 

Please fix soon, Ebay.

Hello,

My "Watchers" list is working in my selling view, but not my "most views" or "least views".  As a seller, I would like to know this information.  Wonder when this will be fixed?

Thanks

booksandpaper4you

tyler@ebay eBay CS informed me that the view counter on the listing page was being permanently removed.

I this the case?  My view counter has now been missing for about a week now. 

Another poster here called CS about this, and was told ebay is phasing out views and watchers and they will have to deal with it.

Ask a Question