Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Help, I have a buyer from the US, who has just purchased 12 CD's from me. Please help!

Help, I have a buyer from the US, who has just purchased 14 CD's from me. I am going to ship them all in one box, I have a venture one card, how do I do it when they have been purchased from both .ca and .com and I didn't offer combined shipping. Can...

EBay's reaction time to bad/fraudulent buyers

I guess this helps to alert other sellers in case of a problem. EBay's reaction time to bad/fraudulent buyers and removing them in a timely manner is problematic. I had a buyer with 3 chargebacks (fraudulent) and removed by PayPal but the Ebay accoun...

Does a seller have to use Paypal?

Does a seller absolutely have to use Paypal as payment from a buyer? Since Paypal was spun off from eBay, did that effect things? And is there a good alternative, safe, method of receiving payment nowadays? Truthfully I like Paypal but all these fees...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Two packages stuck

Good morning! I have a couple packages that seem to be stuck in transit. The first is a tracked packet to the US that has been "stuck" since April 28th...any ideas as to why? States delivery should be May 4th. The second is Xpresspost to Belfast, GB....

Resolved! Midland ON Butter Tart Festival.

http://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2016/05/huge_butter_tart_festival_near_toronto_next_month/ Nothing to do with eBay, but Butter Tarts man!

change to canadian dollar on ebay canada.

just wondering how my fellow sellers on ebay Canada are doing with there change from American funds to Canadian funds selling on ebay Canada , just started to change my funds from American to Canadian , just wondering if the American buyers are stayi...

One week later purchase history still shows 'not shipped'?

Purchased item May 1st as of May 10th my purchase history still indicates 'not shipped' with an 'estimated' ship date of May 20th - June 4th? Have emailed the seller who has a 'stellar' record of sales and comments as to great communication ..... exc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

All our expedited shipments are stuck in "Item presented to customs"

Has anyone else had this issue. We have 2 different business selling accounts and both are having the same problem. All expedited shipments that did not clear customs before may 1st are now stuck and just show 'Item presented to customs' on Canada po...

Canada Mail Strike 2016

Just called Walmart MasterCard, voice recording mentioning that there is a impending Canada Mail Strike, looking on the news no mention... Anyone know anything?

Hey fellow sellers! I would like some advice on how to get my store name to potential customers?

Hey! If anyone has any useful advice on how to get my name out there without spending much $$ to begin with?I do have social media pages and advertise on a regular basis. I don't have much marketing skills but would love some hints!Help me out?Thanks...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How would I combine shipping-a potential buyer has messaged me.

I have received an inquiry about combining shipping on several items, by a potential buyer. I'm a newbie, and am willing to do it--but have no clue how to adjust the billing to do this. Is there somewhere that explains this-I find this ebay site EXTR...

PayPal shipping labels and Mac

I tried to print a shipping label through PayPal on my Mac computer. It doesn't even take me to print. Just a message saying that I should go back into my my PayPal and in short try again. I have tried 3 to 4 times with the same result. Has anybody e...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Lone Ranger and Tonto

Sound on A good one, Hi Ho Silver Most of us grew up listening on the radio, or watching the Lone Ranger and Tonto on television (black and white). Later, many of us watched the Glen Campbell show on TV as well. This is a neat clip of a younger Glen ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thought I would let my fellow ebayers know

How I am spending my spring and summer. We have just taken over the management of Whispering Spruce Campground in Golden BC. The poor place has spent a few years being neglected. So we are changing that. You can even follow my progress on twitter @wh...

Canada - Not as Described Return - Part 2 (How to contact CS that takes real action?)

Looking for advice on how to get to a higher level of Customer Service. What do I need to say when I Contact ebay? I have a very clear cut case (item grossly misrepresented, documented with pictures, messages, return agreement, returned, signature et...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

i have auctions that sold at 2. and i don't get the ebay message until 7.30 w.t.h.

this has been happening for at least 2 weeks, i get the paypal payment notice immediately, but the ebay message that an item has sold, takes many hours later to get to me.. this is unacceptable. i can't be the only one this is happening to..

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won an auction but seller does not ship International(canada)

I won an auction monday may 9 and the problem is the seller does not ship International(canada).When I want to pay through Paypal the transaction cannot go through cause there is no shipping fees entered by the seller and I cannot enter Canada in the...

Global shipping program scam

The global shipping program is a complete scam. Used items do NOT hold the same value as brand new items with TAGS! I've seen completely used up shoes with a value of $10 and an import charge of $200. You guys need to look into this because in Canada...

Question for Other Buyers Using the GSP and Import Charges

This is a question for those who have used the GSP. I'm hoping this doesn't get burned in the long threads at the top of this page because it's a little different and I'm hoping to get some FB from other buyers. (Lizzie please don't bury it.) Recentl...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

I thought I was resolving an issue with a seller, they offered to replace the item. They never have

I received a faulty item from a seller, they said I could keep this one and they would send another. I waited. I've not received it ( it was coming from China). Now, the time has passed to deal with the issue through Ebay. I would suggest now that no...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Complaint about a seller with abusive shipping costs.

We do not see this often, but when i have a seller with 6 times the shipping costs then others on the market, how do we file a complaint. He puts the item a bit lower the his competition, but has a shipping cost 6 times over everyone else. I dont thi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Re-listing an item

I sold an item on eBay and the buyer docent want it now . Do i have to pay to re-list it again

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.