Dispute on foreign eBay site

A buyer has opened a case against me for unreceived item even though it's been only 2 weeks since I shipped his item out and I explained in the description that shipping to international countries would take longer.

I'm guessing that he doesn't read or speak English since he opened the dispute on a different eBay website which is also in another language and I can't understand any of the words when I go to the resolution centre on that website.

What should I do? Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@nelson141992 wrote:

A buyer has opened a case against me for unreceived item even though it's been only 2 weeks since I shipped his item out and I explained in the description that shipping to international countries would take longer.

I'm guessing that he doesn't read or speak English since he opened the dispute on a different eBay website which is also in another language and I can't understand any of the words when I go to the resolution centre on that website.

What should I do? Any help is appreciated.

Hi nelson141992,

Please contact Customer Support for help on this.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I am having the exact same issue with a buyer who opened a dispute on a foreign site which I cannot understand and therefore have no idea how to respond. eBay's only option to contact Customer Support is by phone which does not work for me. What other options are their for contacting Customer Support? There used to be email, phones or live chat. Phones simply does not work for me.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply