ERROR - DEPRECATED_GUEST_ORDER_DETAILS. Please help me so I can track my order! HELP

I received an email on February 28th "Thank you for purchasing as an eBay Guest. We will update you when your order ships to..."

Have not received any updates to let me know when it ships.  So I've tried to click "View Details" but it brings me to the "ERROR - DEPRECATED_GUEST_ORDER_DETAILS"

THEN on March 9th is received an email saying "We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:
32197698**** - Women T-shirt Blouse Long Sleeve Pullover J

Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Centre. You can learn how to do this, plus find timelines for opening cases, at"

I'm afraid that I have been scammed..  I can't find an email to contact the seller? But I would either like my money back, or confirmation about my order.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ERROR - DEPRECATED_GUEST_ORDER_DETAILS. Please help me so I can track my order! HELP

mcrlmn
Community Member

Personally, I would go to PayPal and open a claim asap.

If you were billed via credit card I would also advise the issuer toward a reversal.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello 'shea-wovex...',  

<<  email on February 28th "Thank you for purchasing . . . 

on March 9th . . ." we've removed an item you recently won . . . If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Centre.>> 

The item may arrive, it may not.  If you bought it cheap from China on Feb 28th, it is too soon to expect it.  So as the ebay messages have explained to you, it might arrive shortly.  

On ebay you have 30 days from the last estimated date of delivery in which to start a claim for "Item Not Received".  If the listing has been removed and you cannot contact the seller, that is fine, -- you don't need to contact the seller in a case like this.  

The following link tells you how to start a claim on ebay:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html#notreceived

If ever you miss the ebay deadline, you are still covered by paypal -- which provides 180 days (nearly 6 months) from when you paid to file a claim.  This link tells you all about that:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#13

When you proceed to file your Resolution Center claim about the T-shirt, be sure to mention that the listing was removed by ebay and you are unable to contact the seller.  

So by all means, wait  bit more to see if it arrives.  If you file too many "not received" claims you can end up with your account suspended.  Just get to know the deadlines, how to file a claim, and in future always choose your sellers carefully so this sort of thing doesn't happen.  

Best of luck.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
latest reply