Fees?

shad_tati
Community Member
Okay so I got hit with one of those stupid scams for buying an item. Had relisted the item, and according to ebay this item had been bought twice. Which it never has been paid for or never was shipped. Tried going through the resolution center and tried opening an unpaid case and apparently I have but its still saying I owe in fees. I also recieved an email though stating I got my fees reimbursed but when I log into ebay it doesnt say anything about the credit I allegadly got. Some explain this??? Also tried having ebay call me which they never did.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Fees?

@shad_tati wrote:
Okay so I got hit with one of those stupid scams for buying an item. Had relisted the item, and according to ebay this item had been bought twice. Which it never has been paid for or never was shipped. Tried going through the resolution center and tried opening an unpaid case and apparently I have but its still saying I owe in fees. I also recieved an email though stating I got my fees reimbursed but when I log into ebay it doesnt say anything about the credit I allegadly got.

View your My EBay Account Invoices -- it should show in the Credits section dated the day the fee was refunded.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Fees?

Did you close the unpaid item case? If you have t closed it tag could be why you don't see a credit.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply