GUEST ACCOUNT accidentally made with same email as MAIN ACCOUNT, did NOT receive items!

I made an order for three items, and checked out as a guest because i didn't want to make an account for a purchases and I wasn't a frequent user of the site. I got the purchase confirmation, and shipping confirmation. While waiting for the items to arrive, I browsed the site and found more items i wanted to buy, so i made an account with the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS that I had used for the guest account, and bought the items. After 2 months i realized my initial items never arrived, although they were estimated to have arrived after 1 month. I went to track the shipping and it didnt work, and when i tried to log into the guest account, the loggin took me straight to my main account where there was NO RECORD of the transactions for those first purchased when I was a guest, only the things i bought after I signed up. When i contacted the sellers, they told me my transaction IDs were wrong, so there was no record on their end of the purchase?

I have the emails CONFIRMING the puchases AND the SHIPPMENT of the items! Now I have been charged for items I will never receive! And there is no way for me to contact ebay about not recieving the items because the only items i can send the messages about are the ones i ordered AFTER i made my account! WHAT DO I DO! I paid for these items and will never receive them!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

GUEST ACCOUNT accidentally made with same email as MAIN ACCOUNT, did NOT receive items!

Go to your Paypal account and find the transactions there.

Open an Item Not Received dispute in the PP Resolution Centre, which is under Tools at the top of the account page.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping delivery) you will be refunded.

If you did not use your PP account, go to the 1-800 number on the back of the credit card you used and ask about a chargeback.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

One possible workaround is to temporarily change the email of your main account.

If you have more than one email account (or can get a free gmail account) then temporarily change your eBay account email to one that is different from the one you used for "guest".

My eBay > My Account > Personal Information > Email and Contact Information

Then sign off your main account, then log in using the guest email message.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply