How can I reopen my closed request as I still have not received my item

I opened a request regarding  not received my item which ordered in January.  

The seller re-shipped my item in March and up to date there is no sign of my item. .   How can I reopen my request?   The item in my order history has been removed.     I have requested Ebay to call me 2 times this evening and no one has reach out to me.

Can someone help where I can file my claim?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@alexandrnga0 wrote:

I opened a request regarding  not received my item which ordered in January.  

The seller re-shipped my item in March and up to date there is no sign of my item. How can I reopen my request?   The item in my order history has been removed.  I have requested Ebay to call me 2 times this evening and no one has reach out to me.

Can someone help where I can file my claim?

To the best of my knowledge, you can't open the case once you have closed it on eBay.
What you should have done is get a refund from the seller, and then if you wanted to, you could buy the item again from the seller -- that way your ebay protection is extended.

If you paid using paypal you can open an Item-Not-Received case there. Up to 180 days (6 months) from time of payment. So you need to do that this month, before that protection expires.

If you didn't use paypal, you will have to see what INR protection your credit card company has.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The seller re-shipped my item in March and up to date there is no sign of my item. .

Just to shatter your innocence.

The seller never shipped anything in the first place.

The replacement was never shipped either.

Never accept an offer of a replacement.

It is almost always a scam.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply