How do I report a seller that has more than one account? and is this even allowed?

I have purchased from two different seller that both ended up being the same seller and both times my items have not showed. The first one I have already been refunded through paypal and the second is currently being disputed.

Are sellers allowed to have more than one account?

According to my paypal they are using the same name and e-mail address for both. There could be more for all I know.

BEWARE SELLERS:

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

How do I report a seller that has more than one account? and is this even allowed?

There is no limit on the number of accounts you can have.

You are allowed 8 ebay accounts for each paypal acct.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Personally I have seven IDs. I sell on some, buy on some, I used to post with one, some are dormant.

They all use the same Paypal account.
 A different email account is required for each account however.

This is not uncommon. For example, I sell stamps on one account and dress patterns on this one. Some seller may sell religious literature and bondage toys, not usually a good mix. Or auto parts and reborn dolls.

Whatever your seller's reason for using two accounts for the same item, he has been forced to refund one transaction and it sounds as if the same is going to happen with the second. Both accounts will have black marks against them. And you can leave appropriate feedback and Detailed Seller Ratings on both accounts. Remember that the most effective feedback is calm and factual.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If both times my items didn't show up there is obviously something wrong there and maybe stricter action should be taken against bad sellers that's all I'm saying.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply