How does someone get a hold of customer service to resolve an issue with eBay.

jazus45
Community Member

I have been trying to correct an issue cause by eBay and cannot get help from your help site. If I don't get this problem resolved and don't get a good reason why this confusing  help site is so complex and useless I will cancel my account. I am sick and tired of getting the round about with eBay when there is a problem. If you don't want my business fine. I will cancel my account in the next 24 hours if I don't get a proper response. It is Now 5:03PM Mountain time, September 11, 2016.

Jaz Rebordosa

Account JAZUS 45

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This Discussion Board does not reach eBay Customer Service. 

It connects you to other buyers and sellers. 

As such, you have choices. Explain your specific problem and ask for advice from other members who are experienced problem-solvers. 

Or go to Help & Contact at the very top or very bottom of any page and whittle through the choices until you find the scenario that best describes your problem. And then pick Contact Us to get the number to call to speak to a Customer Service Representative (CSR). 

Good luck. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@jazus45 wrote:

I have been trying to correct an issue cause by eBay and cannot get help from your help site. If I don't get this problem resolved and don't get a good reason why this confusing  help site is so complex and useless I will cancel my account. I am sick and tired of getting the round about with eBay when there is a problem. If you don't want my business fine. I will cancel my account in the next 24 hours if I don't get a proper response. It is Now 5:03PM Mountain time, September 11, 2016.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound when there is no one listening?

You just posted to the buyer and seller forums -- your post will not seen by eBay support staff. You would have done better to have posted your problem in the forums and asked for suggestions on how to fix it.

The help files are rather disorganized, as eBay has tried to dumb them down simplify and make them context oriented. Works if the problem is one of the simple common issues but it makes dealing with other issues more difficult.

Have you tried contacting eBay via the link at the bottom of the page "Help & Contact"? Go to the "Need our assistance?" section and press "Contact Us", then step through the selections to narrow down your problem. This will either give you a phone number to phone (with access code) or for some problems eBay will phone you.

eBay does not do email, just phone support.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply